Emergency First Aid at Work - HSE approved
A Health & Safety Executive recommended, 1 day non-assessed course.
The minimum level of statutory first aid training for the workplace,
appropriate for low-risk environments or for those acting in the absence
of a fully qualified first aider (see: First Aid at Work course).
Delegates will receive training in a range of first aid subjects, including:
- Legalities of First Aid: obligations, Duty and Standard of Care expected of the volunteer first aider
- Action at an Emergency: the Primary Survey - DRABC
- Basic Life Support: Resuscitation Council Guidelines 2010, Adult and Child sequences, including Defibrillation demonstration
- Management of the Unconscious Casualty
- Assessment and treatment of a casualty who is wounded, bleeding or shocked
- Assessment and treatment of common major and minor workplace injury and illness
- Case studies and discussion: open forum
On completion of the course, delegates receive the nationally-recognised 'Emergency First Aid at Work' certificate, valid for 3 years (please note: the Health and Safety Executive strongly advises annual refresher training). .
This course is available on an In House basis - at the clients premises on dates and timings of the clients choice.
This allows us to tailor the course content to the specific workplace
requirements of the client.
The cost is £550.00 +
VAT for up to 24 delegates.